Rhinoplasty in Connecticut with Dr. Wilfred Brown
Nose surgery, or rhinoplasty, improves the appearance and proportion of the nose to create facial harmony and can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
Contact Brown Plastic Surgery at (203) 758-2564 or complete our online form to schedule your consultation today! We are located in Middlebury and serve plastic surgery patients coming from Litchfield, Hartford, New Haven, and all throughout Connecticut.
What Does Nose Surgery Do?
Nose surgery can improve:
• Nose size in relation to facial balance
• Nose width at the bridge
• Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
• Nasal tip that is enlarged drooping, upturned, or hooked
• Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
• Nasal asymmetry
• Deviated septum
Reputation. Experience. Integrity.
Dr. Wilfred Brown is dual-Board certified plastic surgeon with over thirty years of experience in general and plastic surgery. Dr. Brown combines his rigorous surgical training with his artistic capability to create beautifully natural results for his patients.
When Should I Consider Nose Surgery?
• You are unhappy with the shape, size, or angle of your nose
• Your nose is too large, too small, or not in proportion with your face
• You have a nasal hump or tip that is drooping, too elevated or wide
• Breathing problems resulting from irregularities inside your nose
Correction of a deviated septum, one of the most common causes of breathing impairment, is achieved by positioning the nasal cartilage into proper alignment.